Thursday, March 23

So long and thanks for all the cheese

Hello dear friends,

I know, it's been a near eternal wait for the next exciting entry in Jac's blog (or not - I doubt anyone will notice the update!) I've had to let the blog slide for a little while, partly because life got on top of me and partly because I don't have a computer.

Anyhow, I've arrived in sunny San Antonio (notice I didn't say beautiful San Antionio - because it's not). I'm now going to cheat and paste sections of my recent emails on here. however, I'll have the blog back up and running as soon as I get my new spunky laptop - I'm drooling at the mere though of it (although I feel somewhat traitorous because I went with a Sony rather than my beloved Toshiba...but the Toshibas just weren't powerful enough!) I'll also put some pictures up then because I'll be able to get them off my camera!!!

Jac

No comments: